What Is Office 365?
We’ve shifted from making things on our own, by ourselves, in our office full of cubicles, to collaborating with our teammates and customers, virtually, in real time, on any device, from different locations.
The world of working at one desktop, one office, from 9-5 is changing. Your employees may be working down the hall, in a separate office building or working from home. And they’re now working on tablets and phones, from a doctor’s office, a coffee shop, or in the car after dropping the kids off at school.
This isn’t just within your organization. It’s the way your customers and partners are working, too. More importantly, your competitors are working this way. If you’re not in the cloud, the divide continues to grow between you and your competitors. They are moving to the cloud, and we don’t want you to be left behind. You’ll want to be using what your customers and your partners are using to stay in the game.
Always up to date, best-in-class productivity tools from Office 365 can help you:
Protect What You Value Most
- Manage and protect your company’s devices, data and budget with giving your company a competitive advantage
- Your data – secure and in your control
- All the compliance features you need, in one place
- Business continuity without the need for an enterprise-sized IT department
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Work The Way You Want
- On-the-go access to files, emails and conferencing
- Consistent, familiar and synced experience across phone, tablet and desktop
- 1TB online storage
- Create and edit documents in real time with colleagues
- Seamless document review, creation and collaboration
- Multi-location meeting access and hosting via HD video
- Secure platform allows private IMs with approved customers and vendors
- Exchange is the business-class e-mail solution that facilitates collaboration across all platforms and devices