Are you in the St. Louis area? Is This You?
- Do you and your employees need more tools to be productive and efficient?
- Do you continually spend time and money on the newest version of Microsoft Office and install updates every month YOURSELF?
- Do you currently have an in-house Exchange Server that handles your company’s email?
- Do you have limitations where you can work, what device you can work from and time limitations when you can get work done?
- Do you constantly have problems trying to find the most up-to-date document you have been working on from a different device?
We can help.
What can Microsoft Office 365 do for you?
Do you need to secure your data and business with enterprise grade protection?
Do you need to collaborate and work with co-workers, prospects, and customers in real-time?
Do you need to access your data and work from anywhere or on any device?
Do you need to reduce your short-term IT costs to prepare for the future?
Fill out this form to receive our free report:
5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner Must Know Before Moving Their Network To The Cloud.
What Our Clients Have To Say...
"We always have the most current versions of Office" The biggest benefit to our organization in moving to Office 365 is that we will now consistently have the most current versions of the office programs we use in our work at an extremely reasonable fee.Read More
"No matter the device, we can stay connected 24/7" Our biggest benefit is consistency in using Outlook/Exchange as email and calendar. Even with a couple of avid Apple device users and using iPhones across the board we are slowly getting to a consistent state.Read More
"Email is always in sync between our computers and phones" The primary benefit of Office 365 is having our Outlook email sync between computers and cell phones.Read More
"The greatest benefit since moving Office 365 is the complete access to my system, as if I were in my office." It allows me to access important documents at all times, whether at home, on the road, or in Court. As I recently started digitizing/scanning most incoming documents, I have access to nearly the entire contents of my files at Continue ReadingRead More
Latest News on Microsoft Office 365...
- As business owners, we often hear about the many benefits of migrating data to the cloud. Flexibility, streamlining, and achieving economies of scale are just…
- When starting a business, servers and networking equipment can be a significant expense. To reduce this burden, many businesses are turning to cloud computing. Cloud…
- Many business owners and employees use Microsoft Excel 2016 to create line charts that Companies convey important information about their companies. Yet, users are often…